Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Welcome! Let's get this done!

Hello! This blog is dedicated to the fight for a city-wide curfew for minors. Hope you enjoy all the info I have to offer!




“What time are you going to be home, sweetheart?” “I don’t know mom. Late I guess.” What exactly is late? Minors and young teens are often roaming around their suburb communities and neighborhoods late at night after football games or a large party. As well as making noise to disturb others, they are also causing trouble doing things they shouldn’t. I believe the reason they feel so free to roam around at late hours is because there isn’t a well enforced curfew throughout the city. I am in favor of an enforced city wide curfew for teenagers because it would reduce the number of minors that are out causing trouble in those late hours, it would give parents a peace of mind, and it would also give the city a better reputation.

No comments:

Post a Comment